[Helobubbas] China's Spy Balloon Over Montana Is Part Of A Larger, More Troubling Pattern

kevin black kblack1967 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:16:39 PST 2023

The ultimate coup would be to commandeer one of these and be able to
control it and have all it collected and be able to land it
successfully.  That is the fear I have with ALL /drone/robotic/AI
machines is that our enemies will figure out how to take command of it
and then either just turn it off or use it against us.  That is where a
man in the loop mechanical mechanism may still have an advantage.
Something capable but also simple and immune to electronic manipulation.